“THEREFORE ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER AND BUILD ONE ANOTHER UP, JUST AS YOU ARE DOING." - 1 THESSALONIANS 5:11
We are delighted that you are interested in joining our agency. We at Nanny Match have built a reputation for being an agency known for its professionalism and credibility. As a company founded by a professional nanny, we guarantee fair and ethical treatment of our nannies. For more information on how to get started, please click on the link below.
What Makes a Nanny Match Nanny?
Have you ever considered becoming a professional nanny? If so, check out our requirements for candidates.
Minimum: Highschool Diploma and/or graduate of an accredited Nanny Training Program.
Associates Degree or bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred.
· Must believe working with children is their life’s purpose
· Has legal authorization to work in the United States
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Possess a minimum of 3 years of professional childcare experience
· Be willing to be paid legally, or “on the books” as a W-2 employee
· Maintain a current immunization record
· Is a non-smoker
· Is willing to cooperate with the requirements of an extensive background investigation
· Hold a valid driver’s license, along with proof of good standing
· Aspires to continuously learn in his/her role as a Nanny
· Can provide three references within the last five years
Current CPR and First Aid Certification
*The American Red Cross and the American Heart Association are our only approved organizations.
What makes our agency the right choice for you?
We can assure you that you will never have to question your value as a caregiver at Nanny Match. .One of the ways in which we demonstrate our value to you is by creating a safe environment in which you can develop as a nanny. We understand that you are more than just a “candidate,” and at Nanny Match, we recognize your worth, and we listen to your concerns.
We offer candidates continuous support during the placement process and beyond.
We are an agency dedicated to promoting the rights of Nannies. You can rest assured that we will actively advocate for your legal rights and protections as a member of our agency.
We invest in the development of our Nannies by providing them with a variety of educational opportunities.
We recognize the importance of each Nanny and strive to see them succeed in all areas of their lives.